Your plan includes support from a personal Care Coordinator to build and maintain an independent, healthy life. Your Medica Care Coordinator is your go-to source for help.
This program gives you:
- Control. You get the information and options you need to make decisions about your health care.
- Coordination. We organize and manage your medical providers as well as your support needs to make sure you get what you need when you need it — without hassles.
- Planning. We support your long-term health with preventive and creative care that starts with a complete health assessment.
- Partnership. Health care decisions are important to your long-term health, so we work one-on-one with you to build a strong partnership and make decisions together.
- Ease of use. We help you get the resources you need from the state of Minnesota and figure out how everything should work together.
- Longevity. We support you now and in the future by finding, organizing and building your network of health care support. You can focus on your life, not your disability.
If you have any questions about how to access Care Coordination or who your Care Coordinator is, please call us at 1-888-347-3630 (toll-free) (TTY: 711).