You have access to a registered nurse 24/7 by phone. Get guidance on appropriate treatment options and support for non-urgent illnesses. Nurses can also provide simple, self-care tips for non-urgent concerns.
This service is available from NurseLine™ by HealthAdvocate℠ at no cost to you.
Personal Health Advocacy
Your Personal Health Advocate helps you navigate the health care system. They'll address your health concerns, connect you with providers and get you answers. Available 24/7 from HealthAdvocate at no cost to you.
One Pass Fitness Program
Your health plan offers a no-cost, complete fitness solution for you body and mind.
With One pass you get:
- Access to a huge nationwide network of gyms
- Access to thousands of on-demand fitness videos and livestreaming fitness content
- Access to Brain HQ for personalized brain training
- Access to live and virtual social events and clubs to support your social wellbeing
- No-cost unlimited public transportation where available to One Pass gym locations. Where public transportation is not available get up to three (3) round trips per week with a volunteer driver or taxi to One Pass gym locations.
Steps to get started:
- Create a One Pass account online or by phone using your name, birthdate, and Medica member indentification (ID) Number (found on your Medica member ID card).
- Save the One Pass member code assigned to your account. You'll use your code to unlock all One Pass features, including unlimited use of any One Pass fitness facility. Just show your code on your first visit to each location.
- Explore the One Pass program online or by calling One Pass Support.
1-877-504-6830 (TTY: 711), this call is free
8 a.m.-9 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday
Your Reemo™ smartwatch helps you track your steps and heart rate. You can view and download your health data on your secure dashboard. You can give family or a caregiver access to your data too.
Call Reemo to request your activity tracker at 1-877-697-3366 (toll-free) (TTY: 711) 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday
Eligible members with certain chronic conditions can receive:
- Medically tailored, culturally relevant staple foods
- Nutrition education
- Coaching sessions
- Community referrals to food resources
If you have a chronic condition, please talk to your Care Coordinator to see if you qualify.
These discounts are available at no cost to you.
One of the easiest ways to avoid illness and stay healthy is preventive care. Make sure all members of your family get the right screenings, preventive services and immunizations.
Check out this online tool to learn which routine or preventive services are suggested for you.
Ovia Health™ Apps
Ovia has three apps to support women who are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant:
- Ovia Pregnancy
- Ovia Parenting
These apps include trackers and calendars, daily updates and wellness tips, articles, checklists, feedback, and one-to-one coaching.
Medica's Pregnancy Program
Get personal support, guidance and information from a registered nurse throughout your pregnancy from a registered nurse. We also offer online resources, recommended services and tips via text message. Our goal is for you and your baby to achieve optimal health throughout pregnancy and during the first six weeks after delivery.
These pregnancy resources cost you nothing extra.
For more information, call 1-866-905-7430, option 3.
To find out more, call 1-866-905-7430 (TTY: 711)
Chronic condition management
To find out more, call 1-866-905-7430 (TTY: 711).
Choose the support you need, including:
- Coaching over the phone
- Nicotine replacement therapy (patch, gum or lozenge)
8 a.m. – 9 p.m., CT, Daily
P.O. Box 9310
Minneapolis, MN 55440
About Your Coverage
*The benefits mentioned are a part of special supplemental program for the chronically ill. Not all members qualify.
Medica AccessAbility Solution Enhanced is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and the Minnesota Medical Assistance (Medicaid) program to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. Enrollment in Medica AccessAbility Solution Enhanced depends on contract renewal.
American Indians can continue to use tribal and Indian Health Services (IHS) clinics. We will not require prior approval or impose any conditions for you to get services at these clinics. For elders age 65 years and older this includes Elderly Waiver (EW) services accessed through the tribe. If a doctor or other provider in a tribal or IHS clinic refers you to a provider in our network, we will not require you to see your primary care provider prior to the referral.
Last Updated: December 2022