Members enrolled in Medica DUAL Solution® (HMO D-SNP) (MSHO), Medica Choice Care℠ MSC+, Medica AccessAbility Solution® Enhanced (HMO D-SNP) (SNBC SNP), Medica AccessAbility Solution® (SNBC), Medica Choice Care℠ PMAP, and pregnant people and children enrolled in Medica MinnesotaCare without access to transportation, our Medica Provide-A-Ride program gets you to and from health care visits.
You can go to these types of visits:
- Mental health
- Substance use disorder
- Durable medical equipment
- Urgent care*
- Emergency room *
- Medica DUAL Solution and Medica AccessAbility Solution Enhanced members are eligible for transportation to One Pass fitness sites.
- Medica DUAL Solution and Medica Choice Care MSC+ members with an Elderly Waiver (EW) are eligible for transportation to locations approved through EW.
*You will need to confirm any urgent care or emergency room visits with HealthAdvocate℠ NurseLine to ensure that you're getting the appropriate level of care.
How to Set Up Your Ride
Call Medica Member Services at the number on the back of your Medica identification (ID) card at least five days before your appointment. Have your information ready, including:
- Medica member identification number
- Date of birth
- Full name and address of the doctor, clinic or location.
Tracking Your Rides
You have a new way to track no-cost rides you've scheduled to medical, pharmacy, and other eligible health-related appointments. The portal is easy to use and will help you track your scheduled rides.
Track on the QRyde Member Portal Website
For users who want to access their ride information on a laptop or desktop computer, you can access all your transportation information on the QRyde Member Portal website. Just log in from your computer at the link below.
QRyde Member Portal