Medica Choice® Passport includes:
- Members have access to a large comprehensive network
- Freedom to see any provider
- Administrative simplicity with one health plan provider for employees across the nation
- Consistent benefits for all employees regardless of location
- Consumer-directed health plan options available
- May be offered alongside another Medica plan
Members have access to the large Medica Choice network when they receive care within our service area. Those located outside our service area have access to a large national network.
The national network is made up of two provider networks:
- Large groups with Preferred Portfolio Options use the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network.
- Large groups with a specified benefit configuration may use the UnitedHealthcare Options PPO network.
Medica pharmacy management services help our customers and members achieve:
- Effective use of medications through appropriate prescribing and patient awareness
- Convenient access to quality prescription drugs
- The highest level of cost savings
About pharmacy benefits
Tax-advantaged financial accounts
Consumer-directed health plans (CDHP) are one of today's fastest growing health plan options. CDHPs combine a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) or flexible spending account (FSA) to help offset employees' out-of-pocket costs.
About tax-advantaged financial accounts