Medica Elect® includes:
- Specially selected network of care systems with track record of providing efficient care
- Care coordinated by primary clinic
- Freedom to see any provider within selected care system
- Freedom to see any provider for urgent and emergency care
- May be offered as dual offering
- Consumer-directed health plan options available
The Medica Elect Network consists of the Minnesota care systems below:
- Allina Medical Clinics
- Children's Health Network
- Hennepin Healthcare
- Integrity Health Network
- Lakeview Medical Care System
- Minnesota HealthCare Network
- Park Nicollet Health Services
- RiverWay / North Suburban Clinics
- St. Luke's Care System
Care System Designation: The primary care clinic a member chooses determines his/her care system. A primary care clinic is only affiliated with one care system.
Referral Process: Medica Elect members can see any provider within their care system without a referral. In order to receive care from a provider outside the care system, members must receive a referral from their primary care clinic.
Travel Program: The Travel Program gives eligible subscribers and covered dependents in-network benefits for care from doctors, clinics, hospitals and other providers in the United Healthcare Options PPO national network.
Medica pharmacy management services help our customers and members achieve:
Effective use of medications through appropriate prescribing and patient awareness
- Convenient access to quality prescription drugs
- The highest level of cost savings
About pharmacy benefits
Tax-advantaged financial accounts
Consumer-directed health plans (CDHP) are one of today's fastest growing health plan options. CDHPs combine a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) or flexible spending account (FSA) to help offset employees' out-of-pocket costs.
About tax-advantaged financial accounts