Park Nicollet and HealthPartners Medical Group First with Medica features:
- Direct access to more than 55 medical and surgical specialties, 50 neighborhood clinics, 18 specialty care centers, 20 urgent care locations, and hospitals recognized as leaders in cancer care, cardiovascular services, maternity care, and neuro-rehabilitation medicine
- Urgent care locations, open late, seven days a week. Check wait times online at HealthPartners.com
- Same-day primary care appointments, plus evening and weekend hours at more than 50 neighborhood clinics.
- No referral needed to see a specialist within the network.
- 24/7/365 nurse and advisor line staffed by Park Nicollet, HealthPartners, and Medica.
- SmartCare℠ for time-saving care when and where members need it – at the clinic, on your phone, or online.
- 24/7 online care for diagnosis and treatment of 60 common health conditions at Virtuwell.com.
Park Nicollet and HealthPartners Medical Group First is built on the strength of one of the nation's largest multi-specialty clinics. Features an integrated health care system includes more than 50 neighborhood clinics and features primary care, urgent care and over 55 medical and surgical specialties.
Members have direct access to our integrated health care system, including care at:
- Bariatric Surgery & Weight Center
- Burnsville Same Day Surgery Center
- Child & Family Behavioral Health (formerly the Alexander Center)
- Family Birth Center
- Frausenshuh Cancer Center
- HealthPartners Neuroscience Center
- HealthPartners Same Day Surgery Center
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Jane Brattain Breast Center
- Joint Replacement Institute
- Maple Grove Same Day Surgery Center
- Melrose Center (for eating disorders)
- Regions Hospital Burn Center
- Sleep Center
- St. Louis Park Same Day Surgery Center
- Struthers Parkinson's Center
- TRIA Orthopedic Center
- Women's Center
Members don't need a referral to see a specialist within the network. When a member needs fast expert care, there are eight urgent care locations that are open late. A wait time indicator on HealthPartners.com gives a member the estimated wait times for each urgent care location.
Tax-advantaged financial accounts
Consumer-directed health plans (CDHP) are one of today's fastest growing health plan options. CDHPs combine a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) or flexible spending account (FSA) to help offset employees' out-of-pocket costs.
About tax-advantaged financial accounts