- Preventive care
- Travel coverage
- Dental, hearing, and eyewear allowances
- No-cost fitness programs
- Health care information and decision-making tools
- Discounts on a range of health and wellness items
- Quitting tobacco support
New in-network providers as of 11/1/2021:
You can go to any affiliated clinic or hospital within these systems.
Skilled nursing facilities
If you need skilled nursing facility care after a hospital stay, there are a few points to keep in mind:
- Before you go to a skilled nursing facility, Medicare requires you to stay in the hospital as an inpatient for three consecutive days. Otherwise, Medicare won't cover your skilled care charges.
- Sometimes, a hospital will put you on observation status before admitting you. This observation period doesn't count toward your three-day inpatient stay. Talk with your doctor to learn whether you've been admitted.
- After you meet the three-day inpatient stay requirement, your skilled nursing facility charges are covered for up to 100 days each benefit period.
Manage your health in a way that works for you. Choose the programs and services that give you the right mix of support.
Sign in to your member account
You’ll find everything you need online.
- View all your benefits
- Find providers in your network
- Download your ID card
- Get quick answers to your questions and more