- Preventive care
- Travel coverage
- Dental, hearing, and eyewear reimbursement
- No-cost fitness programs
- Health care information and decision-making tools
- Discounts on a range of health and wellness items
- Quitting tobacco support
Skilled nursing facilities
If you need skilled nursing facility care after a hospital stay, there are a few points to keep in mind:
- Before going to a skilled nursing facility, Medicare requires you to stay in the hospital as an inpatient for three consecutive days. Otherwise, Medicare won't cover your skilled care charges.
- Sometimes a hospital will put you on observation status before admitting you. This observation period doesn't count toward your three-day inpatient stay. Talk with your doctor to learn whether you've been admitted.
- After you meet the three-day inpatient stay requirement, your skilled nursing facility charges are covered for up to 100 days each benefit period.
Manage your health in a way that works for you. Choose the programs and services that give you the right mix of support.
Sign in to your member account
You’ll find everything you need online.
- View all your benefits
- Find providers in your network
- Download your ID card
- Get quick answers about your coverage and more
Additional information about this plan, including the Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC), Evidence of Coverage (EOC), and Provider Directory, can be found on Medica Prime Solution® plan documents page.