Your plan includes support from a personal Care Coordinator to build and maintain an independent, healthy life. Your Medica Care Coordinator is your go-to source for help.
This program gives you:
- Control. You get the information and options you need to make decisions about your health care.
- Coordination. We organize and manage your medical providers as well as your support needs to make sure you get what you need when you need it — without hassles.
- Planning. We support your long-term health with preventive and creative care that starts with a complete health assessment.
- Partnership. Health care decisions are important to your long-term health, so we work one-on-one with you to build a strong partnership and make decisions together.
- Ease of use. We help you get the resources you need from the state of Minnesota and figure out how everything should work together.
- Longevity. We support you now and in the future by finding, organizing and building your network of health care support. You can focus on your life, not your disability.